Saturday, July 11, 2009

On Blog Brag

You can only imagine my surprise when Jo Ann Hernandez contacted me with a request to be a part of her Blog Brag. Blog Brag is a Bronzeword Latino Authors project which highlights a Latino blogger every Saturday. Initially, I was skeptical but after some thought I began to think "how impressive".

Jo Ann Hernandez is the author of White Bread Competition and The Throwaway Piece, both of which have won several awards. Her about me page at Bronzeword Latino Authors speaks volumes in itself. That is exactly what impressed and motivated me to continue on. I look forward to working with her in the near future.

Now, with her show of support, there is no turning back, forward is the only direction to go, looking back only to reflect and learn from the past. You can share my Latino joy by stopping in on Blog Brag. Mil gracias to Jo Ann and to you, the reader, que los disfruten.

No comments:

Post a Comment