Sunday, July 19, 2009

A quick post reflecting on what has been a very good week:

  • Last Saturday, I was featured on Blog Brag at BronzeWord AuthorsLatino.com
  • I completed the last four days of military annual tour (15 days required), putting me just one weekend drill away from retirement.
  • Received word that I am a go to feature a Latino author for AuthorsLatino.com - Latino Virtual Book Tour (look for that, coming soon). Last month the tour featured Estevan Vega, author of The Sacred Sin.
  • Had special guest blogger, George "Urban Jibaro" Torres of Sofrito For Your Soul, bless this blog with his poetry. In his own Twit (Twitter) words, "True Boricua is a poem based on a convo with an ignorant old friend when I came home from college."
  • The week was topped off with a family trip to see Boogie Rican Blvd.-the musical, where I had the opportunity to meet with fellow blogger Cumba. A short review of Boogie Rican Blvd., which should be on your quick list of must see shows!! Only one week left.
  • I can't forget, enter #VivaViernes on Google and the top three are #vivaviernes creator himself @julito77, @louisPagan and @efrainortizjr. Show some Latino love and follow us all on Twitter.

If you're on Facebook, become a fan of BeingLatino or follow BeingLatino on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment