Friday, April 3, 2009

Twitter

On Tuesday I signed up on Twitter. On Wednesday and Thursday I did the research and now on Friday I am convinced. I am a tweeter. What is all the buzz about? Well, you'll just have to sign up and see for yourself. Combined with my blackberry, I now have twitterberry.

Read this posting " Twitter Milestones or How Twitter is not Email by sean808080 ohmbase. I don't use the status updates on Facebook much and I see Facebook as a way to stay connected with family and friends. Twitter on the other hand, allows me to update about anything to anyone throughout the day, not just friends but other tweeters. By the way, there is also twitpic for sharing photos and twitwall (embed videos and widgets, upload your photos, mp3 music or podcasts) for those times when a tweet is just not enough. You can easily sign in using the same userid for all.

Hasta luego!!...got to twitter.

I'm at
http://twitter.com/efrainortizjr

1 comment:

  1. I'm on Twitter, Twitpic and TwitWall (my newest community).

    I'm thinking of blogging less and twittering more.

    I'm prsun in Twitterland.

    ReplyDelete