Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stupidity and Ignorance

Who is Tom Tancredo? For the purpose of this post I googled the name; you can click on it if you like but after his ridiculous statement in reference to the National Council on La Raza and U.S. Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor I think he can..... OK, I'll refrain from going there. Now let's see..on his ridiculous statement about the NCLR and Sotomayor's membership...stupidity and ignorance. I don't know about you but when I hear the kkk it conjures up images of lynchings, beatings, cross burnings and many other violent acts. I would like to know when was the last time the NCLR committed violent acts to promote La Raza... I'm waiting....that's right you can't think of any because they never have...


At Vivirlatino.com: Tom Tacredo Says NCLR=KKK=Sotomayor is Racist

At NCLR: We can stop the nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment